Amaran 200d S
The amaran 200d S is a 200W daylight Bowens Mount point-source light with an upgraded LED chipset, bringing high color quality to the upgraded amaran COB S series. Combined with familiar features of the original 200d – including integrated controls and full Bowens Mount versatility – the 200d S allows you to create even more with the same compact fixture.
To provide the best quality and value for indie filmmakers and content creators, the 200d S features a dual-blue LED chipset design, dramatically improving its ability to reproduce the light spectrum, resulting in high color accuracy with a 87 in daylight SSI – a 13 point improvement. With increased CRI , TLCI , TM-30 RF , and TM-30 RG  scores, the LED technology brings a significant color upgrade to the amaran family and rivals some of the highest-end lighting fixtures on the market.
When lighting small studios or livestream setups, the significantly improved spectral quality of the 200d S ensures accurate skin tone reproduction with very high color quality, and can easily fill the room with high quality light. The LED chipset ensures that indie filmmakers and creators can confidently light subjects and capture the best image on set.
Equipped with a universal Bowens Mount, the 200d S is compatible with the largest selection of modifiers on the market, including the Light Box SE, Light Dome Mini II, and Aputure Lantern. Whether you’re a vlogger, a photographer, or a filmmaker, the upgraded amaran 200d S is an incredibly versatile and perfect lighting solution for taking your content to the next level.
The functionalities of the 200d S are packed in the same compact lamp head as the original COB series, while remaining incredibly lightweight and easy to use. With intuitive controls directly integrated into the lamp head, the 200d S is an all-in-one unit that is easy to use when toggling through intensity presets, making it an essential addition to any content creator, videographer, or indie filmmaker’s lighting toolkit.
For instantaneous wireless control that integrates seamlessly into existing workflows, the 200d S can be controlled wirelessly via the Sidus Link Bluetooth app whether on location or in the studio. Fine-tune an extensive range of lighting settings, control multiple lights in a scene to enhance any lighting design, or activate 8 lighting effects such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulse, Strobe, and Explosion using integrated Sidus Mesh technology.
The 200d S’s 48V DC power input grants the color accurate LED light with the flexibility of both AC and battery power options. Use two Gold or V-Mount batteries with the Aputure 2-Bay Battery Power Station (sold separately) or the included AC Power Supply for seamless workflows across all shooting environments.
- Up to 55,800 Lux at 1m distance with Hyper Reflector
- CCT: 5,600K
- CRI 96+, TLCI 99+, CQS 95+
- SSI (D56) 87+
- TM-30 RF (Average): 95
- TM-30 RG (Average): 103
- Max Power Consumption: 221W
- Max Power Output: 200W
- Lumens: 20,000lm
- Beam Angle (No Reflector): 110.0º
- Beam Angle (Hyper Reflector): 25.9º
- Operating Voltage (DC Power Supply): 48V / 5.2A
- Operating Voltage (AC Power Supply): 100V ~ 240V / 2.5A ~ 5.0A
- Operating Tempterature: -10ºC ~ 40ºC / 14ºF ~ 104ºF
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC ~ 80ºC / -4ºF ~ 176ºF
- Control Methods: On-board, Sidus Link App
- Firmware Upgradeable: Sidus Link
- Wireless Operating Range (Bluetooth): ≤100m / ≤328.1ft
- Screen Type: LCD
- Cooling Method: Active Cooling
- Lamp Head w/o Mounting Bracket: 207 x 115 x 115cm / 81.5 x 45.3 x 45.3in
- Lamp Head w Mounting Bracket: 207 x 119 x 200cm / 81.5 x 46.9 x 78.7in
- Power Supply: 170 x 84 x 31mm
- Power Cable: 300cm / 118.11in
- Lamp Head: 1.56kg / 3.44lbs
- Power Supply: 790g / 1.74lbs
- Total with Case: 3.71kg / 8.18lbs
What's in the Box:
- 1x Amaran 200d S
- 1x Bowens Mount Protection Cover
- 1x Bowens Mount Hyper Reflector
- 1x AC Power Supply
- 1x AC Power Cable
Special purpose lamp (photo / studio stamp) - not suitable for household room illumination.