The FeiyuTech FeiyuPocket is a handheld gimbal with camera that allows video recording in 4K at 60 fps and up to 120 Mbps. The FeiyuPocket is small, light and can be operated with one hand. With its low weight of 115 g and its filigree dimensions, it is the first gimbal-camera combination from FeiyuTech. The Pocket has a large IPS touch screen, which allows real-time preview and control of the shots. The recording settings can thus be adjusted at any time with just a few clicks. By connecting the Pocket with the Feiyu app, the user has a variety of additional functions available to him via smartphone.
The six-axis FeiyuTech Pocket with F2.8 aperture and 120° wide angle allows 4K shots at 60 fps and up to 120 Mbps, high-resolution photos at 8.5 megapixels, automatic panoramas, up to 8x slow-motion video and much more. The small and lightweight body, full of outstanding gimbal and camera technology, is made of an aluminium alloy with a net weight of only 115 g.
Operation via a high-resolution touch screen with only one finger
Even without the Feiyu-App, almost all functions of the FeiyuPocket can be controlled via the touch screen, such as switching modes and setting parameters. The large touch screen can be operated with one finger and is equipped with a wide range of functions, with excellent touch sensitivity.
Efficient thermal construnction
Special attention was paid to heat dissipation. The highly efficient heat dissipation system and heat dissipating materials prevent overheating during long term exposures, especially 4K exposures. The heat dissipation system keeps the technical components of the FeiyuPocket cool to ensure the camera function and the functionality of the gimbal at all times during operation.
Many creative recording possibilities
Thanks to its miniature mechanical anti-shake technology, FeiyuPocket can be used for a variety of professional shooting methods, including various follow, time-lapse, slow-motion and panorama modes, all of which can be easily controlled via the touch screen. These include in particular:
- All-following mode: create 360° following shots
- Trail time-lapse mode: time-lapse movements via preset movement patterns
- Slow-motion modes: slow-motion video at 1080p (4x) at high frame rate
- Panorama modes: various panorama formats, such as 180°, 3x3, 2x2, etc.
- Sensor: 1/2.5" CMOS / 8.51 mill. pixels
- Display: IPS / 240 x 240
- Lens: angle 120°, aperture F2.8
- Lens type: video, cinema
- ISO area: 100 - 3200
- Electronic shutter: 1/8,000 - 16s
- Max. image size: 3840 x 2144 pixels
- Video modes: video, time-lapse, slow-motion
- Max. FPS and max. video bit rate: 4K at 60 fps, max. bit rate 120 MBit/s
- Photo formats: JPG, JPG+DNG
- Video formats: MOV, MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Max. load capacity: 1 kg
- Recording time (integrated battery with 875 mAh): 4.5 h (recording with 1080p at 60 fps), 3.5 h (recording with 4K at 30 fps)
- Charging time: 1.2 h (with 10 W charger)
- Housing: aluminium alloy, ABS / PC
- Weight: 115 g including battery
- Dimensions: 124.5 x 4.5 x 30 mm