Nanlite LumiPad 11
LED camera light with extremely flat housing (only 18 mm) and soft, glare-free light. Includes lithium-ion battery and charger.
For photo and video recording with digital cameras and video cameras/camcorders. Especially suitable for portrait, interview, YouTube video blog, still life, tabletop and macro photography.
14.2 x 9.1 cm panel with 116 SMD LEDs (CRI>95, TLCI=93) installed in the luminaire frame. An ingenious combination of specially structured discs and foils that focus and distribute the emitted light enables both high illuminance and soft, glare-free illumination.
Color temperature can be adjusted from 3200 Kelvin (artificial light/warm-white) up to 5600 Kelvin (daylight/neutral color rendition)
Maximum illuminance at a distance of 1m is 370 lux with a wide beam angle (half-value angle) of 90°. Brightness infinitely dimmable.
Digital display of set brightness, colour temperature, radio channel and battery charge level.
Powered by the supplied Li-ion battery type Sony NP-F or the optionally available mains adapter.
Infinitely adjustable tilt joint with attachment foot for hot shoe and tripod thread 1/4".
Built-in radio receiver for wireless control of brightness and colour temperature (radio remote control not included). 100 radio channels selectable.
Scope of delivery: lamp, Li-Ion battery, charger
- LED panel: 116 SMD-LEDs
- Colour rendering index CRI > 95, TLCI=93
- Colour temperature 3200 - 5600 Kelvin
- Max. Illuminance: 370 lux/1m
- 90° Beam Angle
- Panel size: 14.2 x 9.1 cm
- Operating voltage: 7.2 - 15 V
- Power consumption: 13.4 W
- Li-ion battery: Type NP-F 550, 2000 mAh
- Operating time: approx. 90 minutes at full power, dimmed accordingly longer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 162 x 18-35 mm (incl. tilt joint)
- Weight without battery: approx. 235 g
- Weight with battery: approx. 330 g
- Charging time of the supplied battery: max. 5 hours
Special purpose lamp (photo / video light) - not suitable for household room illumination