reflecta CrystalScan 7200
This scanner is the ideal device for high-resolution digitalization of your slides and negatives. The scanner is equipped with 7200x3600 dpi permitting extremely high-quality print production up to A4 size.
You can scan slides (5x5) and negatives from 3 pictures (35mm) with this scanner.
Slides are scanned singularly in the front scanner slot. The film strips have to be moved manually through the scanner, (there is no automatic film loader with this model).
The fast scanning speed and the digital ICE3TM – hardware dust and scratch removal - enables the user to work effectively.
Digital ICE3 means:
- Digital ICE – Hardware based dust-and scratch removal with infrared sensors and automatic software correction (does not work with b/w films).
- Digital ROC – Color Restoration; Image quality will be restored
- Digital GEM – Grain Management
further technical data
- Filmtype: negative and Positive as Strip (35mm) or slide (5x5cm)
- Scanning Time: Scan at 1800dpi 35 Sec.
- System requirements:
- PC: Pentium III or higher, with at least 512 MB RAM, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64 bit)
- MAC: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher