walimex pro Sirius 160 LED 65W Bi Color Set 2 with tripods
- Ideal for video and film recordings, portrait and product shots
- Sirius 160 Bi-Color Set of 2 incl. tripods and remote
- High-quality LED surface light with approx. 6000 lumens
- Colour temperature 3000 K - 5600 K (±200 K)
- Colour rendering index 90-93
- Illumination angle 120 degrees
- Brightness continuously dimmable
- Colour temperature infinitely variable
- Diffuser panel with two wing gates
- Aluminium housing passively cooled
- Max. extension height of the tripod without lamp 200 cm
Preconfigured, fully equipped and matched
This set is a preconfigured, fully equipped and matching set and consists of two powerful Bi Color surface lights, two matching stands and a remote control for parallel control of both lights..
Walimex Pro LED Sirius 160 Bi Color Surface Light
Walimex Pro LED Sirius 160 Bi Color with energy-saving LEDs for use in photography and videography. With a very high illuminance (6000 lumen, 65 Watt power), the adjustable luminous intensity and colour temperature, a high colour rendering index (90-93Ra) as well as the sturdy metal housing, the walimex pro LED Sirius 160 Bi Color is perfect for on-location and studio use, no matter if in photography or videography. All this at an extremely attractive price.
Bi-Color and continuous dimming
This surface light has 160 LED`s, which provide with max. 5600 Kelvin for an authentic lighting in the daylight area. The colour temperature of this Bi Color version is infinitely adjustable from approx. 3200K to 5600 K (±200 K) by means of a rotary knob. The luminosity is also infinitely dimmable/adjustable.
The modern 160 high-power LEDs installed in this luminaire (the light output is not comparable with conventional, simple 160 LED luminaires with a total output of approx. 10 watts) produce a very strong luminous flux of approx. 6000 lumens at approx. 65 watts maximum output. The high colour rendering index CRI of 90-93 Ra ensures high colour fidelity. The extremely wide beam angle of 120 degrees leads to an even and homogeneous illumination, which can be additionally controlled by two built-in flaps.
Metal hinged gates and housing
In order to precisely control the direction of light and to react flexibly to different lighting moods, robust metal doors are attached to the luminaire, which effectively influence the beam pattern. The permanently installed diffuser panel provides an even, soft and authentic light. The aluminium housing is equipped with cooling fins and is passively cooled. Thus the high power of approx. 65 watts is safely dissipated without the disturbing noises of an active cooling system.
Mounting on a tripod
The mounting takes place via a conventional standardized spigot connection, so the lamp can be mounted on any corresponding photo and video lamp tripod.
Lamp tripod already included in the set
In this set, a suitable lamp tripod is already included as standard. The walimex pro WT-803 Lamp Tripod with a max. extension height of 200 cm is a very well-made tripod and with less than 1 kg weight and a transport size of approx. 71 cm portable and flexible. You can use lamps, studio flashes or even reflectors up to a weight of approx. 2.5 kg on this tripod.
The wired remote control of the Sirius 160 is already included in this set. With this remote control, you can continuously adjust the luminous intensity and the colour temperature (for the Bi Color version). The remote control can be easily attached to the lamp holder or the stand with a Velcro strap. For parallel control of the lamps, they are connected via the cable supplied. Thus, 2 or more connected lamps can be controlled in parallel with one remote control.
Power is supplied directly via the included power supply unit.
LED Sirius 160 B-LED
- LED: 160 LED á 0,4W
- Output in lumens: approx. 6000 LM
- Colour temperature: 3000 K - 5600 K (±200 K)
- Colour rendering index CRI: >90-93
- Illumination angle: 120 degrees
- Operating voltage device: 18 V
- Mains power supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power consumption: 65 W
- LED service life: approx. 50,000 hrs.
- Dimensions (LxWxD) without holder: approx. 25 cm x 35cm x 7.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 2 kg
- Material: aluminium housing
WT 803 Lamp tripod
- Max. height: approx. 200 cm
- Min. height: approx. 70 cm
- Transport length: approx. 71 cm
- Max. load capacity: approx. 2.5 kg
- Weight: approx. 830 g
- Connnection: 5/8 inch spigot with 1/4 and 3/8 inch thread
- Material: aluminium, plastic (fasteners)
- 2x walimex pro Sirius 160 Bi Color light
- 2x power supply unit with mains cable
- 2x lamp connection cable approx. 170 cm, blue
- 2x fastening strip (Velcro) for battery attachment
- 2x instruction manual
- 2x walimex pro lamp tripod WT 803, 200 cm
- 2x carrying bag for lamp tripod WT 803
- 1x walimex pro remote control Sirius
- 1x connection cable remote control yellow
Special purpose lamp (photo / studio stamp) - not suitable for household room illumination.